Common Side Effects Subutex Sublingual Tablets, Such as:
Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects of Subutex Sublingual Tablets. If you need and expert advice, kindly contact at +1 267 866 7876 via WhatsApp.
- Pain Anywhere in Your Body
- Increased Sweating
- Sleep Problems Insomnia
Need Expert Advice ! Contact at +1 267 866 7876 via WhatsApp
- A person caring for you should seek emergency medical attention if you have slow breathing with long pauses, blue coloured lips, or if you are hard to wake up.
- if you have signs of an allergic reaction: Hives, Difficult Breathing, Swelling of Your Face, Lips, Tongue, or Throat.
Also Read : What is Subutex Sublingual Pills?
Consult Your Doctor at Once if You Have: side effects of Subutex Sublingual Tablet
- Opioid Withdrawal Symptoms – Shivering, Goose Bumps, Increased Sweating, Feeling Hot or Cold, Runny Nose, Watery Eyes, Diarrhoea, Muscle Pain.
- Noisy Breathing, Sighing, Shallow Breathing, Breathing That Stops During Sleep
- Slow Heartbeat or Weak Pulse
- A Light-Headed Feeling, Like You Might Pass Out
- Chest Pain, Trouble Breathing
- Low Cortisol Levels – Nausea, Vomiting, Loss of Appetite, Dizziness, Worsening Tiredness or Weakness
- Liver Problems – Nausea, Upper Stomach Pain, Itching, Loss of Appetite, Dark Urine, Clay-Coloured Stools,Jaundice Yellowing of the Skin or Eyes.